[SECC] ARRL-DX CW

Jay Pryor jpryor@ARCHES.UGA.EDU
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 09:31:03 -0500

Hello All,

The ARRL-DX CW contest is next weekend (February 15, 16 and 17), beginning
7 p.m. Friday evening Eastern time, and running until 7 p.m. Sunday
evening.  If you want to have a good time working some DX, this is a great
contest for you!  This contest has become my favorite of all -- and I
always operate low power.  The great thing about this one is that the DX
stations have their antennas pointed our way.  There's no EU to EU and no
JA to JA.  All the DX is looking for US stations.  The exchange is simple:
you send RST and your state; DX sends RST and their transmitter output power.

Just as members of the South East Contest Club submitted their scores to
the Southeastern DX Club, I'm asking that members of the SEDXC submit their
scores in the ARRL-DX to the SECC.  And if you are not a member of the
SECC, signing up is easy.  Go to: http://secc.contesting.com/page6.html

Fill out the form and submit it.  No dues.

Plan to get on the air next weekend and work some DX.

Thanks & 73,

Jay/K4OGG