[SECC] Stop policemen on 160 SSB

David L. Thompson thompson@mindspring.com
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:19:15 -0500

I have received several messages from Dx and USA stations telling me there
are policemen running up and down 160 telling the stations
they cannot operate SSB below 1843.  This has not yet been decided and much
of the Dx cannot operate above 1850 anyway.  Please help stop this from
happening!

This can be considered grounds for disqualification for future CQ 160
contests.  I am busy with my daughter's wedding and have not even been able
to get on.  If I am forced to take time away from her "time" I will TAKE
EVERY ACTION NECESSARY to insure the CQ 160 Contest is not damaged by these
actions.

Thanks for the assist.

Dave K4JRB