[SECC] Fwd: [CQ-Contest] ARLB007 ARRL Board AdoptsModified Novice Band Refarming Plan

Bill Fisher, W4AN w4an@CONTESTING.COM
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:30:54 -0500 (EST)

I like to hang out on 80M CW in the winter.  There are times that I can
call CQ for 15 minutes with a KW and not get an answer on 3525Khz.  I'm
absolutely sure if I CQ'd on 3695Khz, I would never get an answer.

I hate it, but facts are facts.  These frequencies would be better
utilized if the SSB band were widened.

73

Bill