[SECC] N4UK TOKEN EFFORT CQ160CW

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:48:33 -0500

      Got home late Friday from a weeklong trip in Ft Myers, Florida.
I just had way too many things to catch up on at work to allow a serious effort in this one. Operating time was 1.3 Hours from around 1:45AM till 3 AM the first night.

107 Qs
11 Countries
36 sections
score-16,826
     The conditions to Europe and South America were excellent. OT2T was well over S9 when he was worked. I have never had so much DX call me while I was CQing. 16 DX stations called me in that one hour. Looks like I picked the wrong contest to miss........C'est Le Vie....
73, Ken, N4UK