[SECC] 160 test

Courtney Judd Courtney Judd" <k4wi@earthlink.net
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:59:26 -0600

It's great to have the 1000D back. Got it all sorted out and working with
the computer Saturday evening and got about 3 and 1/2 hours in. Ended up
with 222 qso's,43 sections and 11 DX for a score of 30,780. The band was
quiet and had several Euro's call in. 4U1WB called in for the DC section
Mult along with W3DQ so it was well covered. Biggest bummer was  a WE4...
calling cq in the DX window right on top of KH6ND but I was able to work him
anyway thru the CQing. The window stayed fairly clear for the most part.
Worked NQ4I, WA4TT, W4WA, K9AY hope I didn't miss anyone! 73's Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786
e-mail= k4wi@earthlink.net