[SECC] Southern Sprint Coalition (SSC)

K9AY K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:55:45 -0500

> I guess we all have our own strategy of what band to start on but do we want
> to start on 40 or 20 (or both??)

-------
With 2 radios & amps, it's a no-brainer to do both 40 and 20 -- with the 2nd
radio low power, I'll have the amp on 20, and pick up a few LP QSOs on 40.

I periodically check 20 long after the action has gone to 40 and 80. I usually
get KL7 and KH6 late, maybe some other western mults.

After 6 Sprints at low power, I went HP last fall and jumped to 263 Qs from a
previous best of 216 -- 285 is my goal, maybe more if I can stay "in sync"

==> Any suggestions to help avoid the "3rd hour lull?"

73, Gary
K9AY
k9ay@k9ay.com

P.S. "Suthin' Sprint Co-lishun" is fine with me.