[SECC] Fw: Important changes to ARRL Club rules

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:47:36 -0500

On 1/30/02 11:18 PM, n4uk@mindspring.com at n4uk@mindspring.com wrote:

>These new requirements were not written for these states. I'd say they
>were written more for a big state with no huge population areas within 175
>miles of each other such as ALaska where now Fairbanks and Anchorage can
>both be part of the same club as AK or Montana or Maine, etc.

No, I think that may have been a factor, but the process may have started
with the TCG. These poor guys live in a state that's what, 450 miles
long? There's no way to manage 175 mile radius to include the entire
state.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901