[SECC] Membership

K9AY K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:49:57 -0500

Interesting stats, Gordon.

Tennessee is probably not such a good place to recruit -- the TCG is a
strong club, and may take advantage of the section rule to cover the
entire state rather than a 175-mile circle.

NC is different -- we have a few at the edge of the circle (e.g. AA4S),
but don't know how many others ther are to draw from.

The problem is with guys like AA4Z, KT4ZB, KV4T, KS4YT,  and some
others who are outside our circle, but have no other contest club options
without starting a new one.  A 200-mile (OK, Bruce--202 miles) circle
would be about perfect.

73, Gary
K9AY