[SECC] Club Call

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:14:25 -0400

Hi Gang,
>From my distant perspective up here in Lake Wylie, SC, I see SECC as a
conglomerate of contestors who get in there, rack up scores, and submit
individual scores under a club name in club competition.  I think this is
what SECC is all about.  If SECC had a club callsign, what would that do?
 Would SECC set up a  multi-multi somewhere and operate using the SECC
club callsign in a contest?  I don't think so.  But it could happen on a
Field Day... that would be good.  I believe, Yes, a callsign for SECC,
but just on paper.  K4SEC is available.

I just changed my club call, Carolina CW Ops (a field day bunch) from
KG4EBP to K5GFN.

73, Joe, aa4nn
Mgr 4th QSL Bureau, single letter prefix
See:  http://www.dx-pedition.de/myanmar2002/index1.html