[SECC] Georgia Counties

John T. Laney, III k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:46:46 -0400

I feel lsure that NF4A and/or KB4ET will get Seminole in the SW corner.
If not, I could change my Sunday itinerary and go down there from Clay,
buy I am sure that Charlie and/or Dave will get Seminole.  Last year,
Dwight, WA4TII, got most of those counties around Augusta and Jere,
KT4ZB got some of those counties around Augusta.  I will be going pretty
close to Baker when I am in Dougherty on Sunday.  I'll see about adding
Baker, but can't promise it since I have to be back in Columbus about 5
PM to pick up KO4RR when he returns from a flight to Texas.

Hope everyone has a great time.
73,

John, K4BAI/M.