[SECC] New Member -- W4XXV - Thomas Drake of SharpsBurg, GA

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 07:04:53 -0400

Please welcome W4XXV, Thomas Drake to the SECC! Thomas joined in early
March.

Formerly WM9M and KB8AC, Thomas partcularly likes the ARRL contests:
160m, 10m, SS, IARU, and DX contests, as well as the CQ DX and the CQ 160
SSB (Just stay above 1843, ok? <grin>). Gosh, those are about my
favorites, too.

Thomas, please make your way to <http://secc.contesting.com> and sign up
for our e-mail reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting of the
SECC.

Welcome, Thomas, and hope to hear you on the air!

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901