[SECC] Who is the SECC Web Master?

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 07:39:25 -0400

Who is the Web Master for the SECC? Mike Condon did it until recently,
and told me that Jim, AD4J was going to take it over. Jim says that this
isn't correct, he had volunteered to help with the GQP (including the GQP
web site.

I'd volunteer to do it myself, but I'm a little busy at the moment.
(I got laid off from my job of seven years on Wednesday. Complete
surprise to me. If anyone has any advise on the job search, or leads for
software development positions for an experienced developer, please reply
to me directly)

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901