[SECC] Who is the SECC Web Master?

K9AY K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 16:53:17 -0400

> Who is the Web Master for the SECC?
-------------

I do not think there is an SECC webmaster at present...

Mike NE4S did some update work some time ago, and Dick K2UFT has added some help
in the past. THANKS to these gentlemen and anyone else who lent a hand.

A good web site can help the club -- especially if earlier suggestions for
regional records is followed up and made available.  The absolute minimum work
needed is periodic updates of the membership list, officers and general club
info.

Do we have a volunteer to be the SECC webmaster -- ready to help the club stand
out from the "ordinary" clubs?

Gary
K9AY