[SECC] Amps

Macie, Gordon gmacie@xmmcorp.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 13:57:08 -0400

I have always been a big Alpha fan. It's nice to have spare tubes and good to have them before prices go up. I had a spare set when i bought my alpha in 1983. Cant remeber when i sold them but i did !!.. Sounds like 3cx800 is the way to go.. I have bought a couple of MFJ products in the last year and had to return them.. I bought a tuner with problems and was so disappointed just got my money back. I bought a 259 and had to take it back to hro for one that worked.. luckily they replaced it no questions asked and they were 15 minutes away.. My friend at Dayton wanted to buy a wattmeter and I told him not to buy MFJ.. It was great seeing you at Dayton.. In a couple of weeks I'll be ready for next year..