[SECC] K4OGG, CWSS

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 11:38:18 -0500

Finally broke 1,000 QSOs.  Unfortunately I missed two sections: AK and
NL.  At one point I messed up and I wonder how I will be penalized.  I took
a 30 minute break and went to watch some of the Falcons game.  I went back
to the radio just before 30 minutes was up, heard a new station, called him
and logged him 29 minutes into what was supposed to be a 30 minute
break.  My guess is that I will lose 13 QSOs that I made the final 30
minutes of the contest.  Does anyone know how that's handled?

It's always fun to run into SECC folk.  Conditions seemed to be great.  I
think I'm finally getting comfortable using the second radio.  Had 69
second radio QSOs.

Here's the summary:

    80CW       35          35         70       0
    40CW      503         503       1006      15
    20CW      409         409        818      52
    15CW       85          85        170      10
    10CW       19          19         38       1

  Totals     1051        1051       2102      78

     Final Score = 163956 points.

73,

Jay, K4OGG

multipart/alternative