[SECC] Quiet

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:10:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bill...

 I should be on for about every contest in some way or another this
fall. Jan works on Saturday so probably will not be doing anything
serious.. plus it's hard to get real excited about a serious effort
with only a "wire" antenna farm !!! If anyone needs an operator for a
multi-op in either CQWW or SS Phone maybe we could work something out
??? I should be free just about every Sunday to help out anyone who
might need an op...

               73's Jeff KU8E