[SECC] GQP-2004

Tom Drake tbdrake at charter.net
Wed Aug 13 19:46:31 EDT 2003

I really do agree with Ed. No need to continually argue about this.
Besides,  Easter Sunday won't interrupt my contesting.  Probably use my
wife's vehicle,  radio and gas money to do it.  Have to get a later start on
Sunday to avoid the good people who are going to church for their second
time each year.  Besides,  if the GQP floats,  give 10,000 bonus points for
just finding it.