[SECC] Locals worked - 160 test

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 8 15:37:44 EST 2003

 Wouldn't it mostly eliminate those in TN , who are all in the TCG now anyway ??
 We want to move it to the south and maybe east - but not too far east becuase
 we want K4NO and others around the Huntsville area. As far as I know we have
 no active members in TN or Western NC ??? We also want to make sure we don't lose anyone in SC....

                           Jeff