[SECC] K4BAI score ARRL 160 CW Contest

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 8 15:51:23 EST 2003

Here is my score as submitted to the 3830 reflector.  I found the
contest to be fun this year even without much of an antenna.  My rate
for the 12 hours I operated was very acceptable for a domestic contest.
  I got F5RAB on the first call Saturday night and a few minutes later
DF2PY answered my CQ.  I worked every DX station I heard, including two
all-time new countries on topband, J8DX and FJ/W2JJ.  There were many
SECC members and other local hams active.  Thanks for all the QSOs.

See you all next weekend in ARRL 10 M.  I will probably do both modes,
since the latter part of the contest gets boring if you are doing CW
only and you run out of new stations to work on CW.

Have a good week.

73,

John, K4BAI.

                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 640  Sections = 61  Countries = 9  Total Score = 91,700

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/