[SECC] Fw: ARRL 10 K4WI SO SSB HP

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Mon Dec 15 09:32:06 EST 2003

I had a blast. I had not intended to operate that much but I have always
loved 10 meters and just couldn't stop.. It is such a challenge when
conditions are flaky like they were this weekend..

I only remember working 1 africa station. 5u7jb.. stumbled on him hight in
the band he hadn't been spotted and had few callers.. otherwise i wouldn't
have got thru.