[SECC] Re: claimed scores by SECC for 2003 ARRL 10M contest

Scott Straw scottstraw at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 19 22:32:40 EST 2003

Gee, it is reassuring to know that the only person who had a score lower
than mine, was helping his wife deliver a baby!

The other thing to take away from this posting is that if you can't talk
with your fingers, you have a sever handicap in these contests...

It appears that my 118/44 score is in the ballpark with the SSB half of the
SOLP mixed participants so there is some consolation, I'd really like to
know what the SSB total hours were from you mixed guys, as an indication of
what I might have had "per hour" with a good station.

I've rearranged the second floor office and made room on a desk for the
TS-120, so after the first of the year, I'm going to look at putting a coax
up to the  attic where I can run some wires.  I have a room full of
computers, what do you guys do to keep them from making noises in your
radios,and how do you keep your HF RF from biting your computers?

Scott
KB4KBS