[SECC] Sprint Revision

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Mon Feb 3 20:34:59 EST 2003

Thanks to John, K4BAI for looking out for me.  I'm sorry but I have to restate my initially stated score for NA Sprint SSB.  I utilized a new program for the first time instead of NA as I was having some problems with the program.  I announced the score based on what the new program spit out without first reviewing.  In the meantime, John pointed out to me that the mult count seemed high and indeed it was after reviewing tonight.  My apologies.  The final results are:

North American QSO Party, SSB

Call:  WW4LL
Operator (s):  WW4LL
Station:  WW4LL

Class:  Single OP High Power
QTH:  Georgia
Operating Time: (hrs): 4

20-       74
40-       44
80-       64
Total    182

Total Multipliers 34 = Total Claimed Score of 6188

Club:  SouthEast Contest Club

Comments:  This is the second time that I've operated Sprint and it's still a little intimidating.  I envy you CW ops that enter Sprint.  A CW op that can handle Sprint, can handle about any contest coming down the pike!