[SECC] SE Sprinters Tuesday

Scott W4PA w4pa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 06:14:48 EST 2003

Signed up so far for SSSC CW Sprint teams we have (in no
particular order):

W4PA
W4AN
K4FXN
K4RO
W4AU
W4AA
K7SV
N2NL
K4NO
AA4GA
K4MA
K1TO
N4AO (WC4E)

Several ops noted that they will be using 'CAT' for their exchange
name this weekend in honor of Cathy, XYL of AG9A, who passed away
from brain cancer on 1/31.  I plan to do so myself as well.

I will submit the teams to the contest sponsor on Friday afternoon.

I am guessing at the FCG reflector address, if it doesn't make it
will one of the Florida gang pls forward this message.  More ops
wanted, come one come all...

Scott W4PA