[SECC] NAQP CW

Sherman Banks (W4ATL) w4atl@arrl.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 05:29:53 -0500

I use Writelog and DXBase and I am happy with both programs.  Writelog has
been very stable for use full time in contests.

-----Original Message-----
From: secc-admin@contesting.com [mailto:secc-admin@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Courtney Judd K4WI
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 7:41 PM
To: Alabama Contest Group
Cc: SECC Reflector
Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW

Hi all; just getting Writelog set up for this weekend... I will be on as
NA4W Cort/Al... part time probably... but was interested in what contesting
programs everyone is using. I use Writelog for contesting and DX4WIN for
general logging. Transfer of a particular contest log from Writelog to
DX4WIN is a snap. I have N1MM downloaded and it is pretty impressive but I
don't feel that it is near as stable as Writelog. Using XP Pro as OS. c ya
this weekend! 73's Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI/NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786