[SECC] IARU and NAQP's

Chris Hurlbut c_hurlbut at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 1 21:36:44 EDT 2003

Inbetween all this rain and my busy work schedule, I'm looking for a home for the IARU and NAQP Contests.  It's a bit last minute for IARU, but maybe someone has something? :)  Preferably fairly serious station for a single op, or member of a serious M/S in IARU.  SO2R?

Anyone willing to give up their place for the NAQP's in August also? Single op or M/2 OK with me.

I had a wonderful time at Rick, NQ4I's, place in WPX CW on 40m, and it was great meeting several of the Dubya Fours.  Conditions are much better on 40m here than in KL7 in May.  Those Europeans with no flutter... :)

Thanks!
-Chris KL9A(/W4 in Marietta)