[SECC] IARU and NAQP's

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 2 09:49:30 EDT 2003

Chris,

 Last time I heard we were planning a multi-op at NQ4I with John , K4BAI and
 myself. The rules allow for only MS and there is a 10 min rule so you can only
 transmit on one band at a time. John and I talked about this the plan was to
 have one run station and another logging calls on the other bands in the
 bandmap. No serial numbers in this one so my guess is we would not have the
 same problem with CT as last time. We probably could use 1-2 more ops but
 don't know if we want to go about that so everyone gets operating time...

                        Jeff