[SECC] Electronic log for GQP

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 19:47:13 EDT 2003

Larry Shuman wrote: don't have a computer.........
> Even if I did, I would not be able to interface it with my QRP rig.
> Larry, K4IR

Why is it necessary to interface a computer to the rig? All that does
is give you a frequency readout and auto band change.

Larry, if you'll pick it up, I'll give you a computer, or for an even
better deal,
Delta Electronics on Roswell rd. in Marietta has a bunch of
reconditioned PII-600s.
10 Gig HD, sound, video and all. $75 if you say you saw it in the
paper. They also have many used monitors under $100.

73
Ed