[SECC] Oregon QSO Party, May 10, 2003

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 5 14:35:00 EDT 2003

Hello guys:  Here is a message from an old friend, Dick Frey, K4XU (one
time of Ten Tec when his call was W1FCC) about the Oregon QSO Party this
coming weekend.  He promises all counties will be active and he is
planning to activate 10 counties from his mobile.  Hope we can support
Dick and his friends in their efforts.  Think I still need one Oregon
county all-time.

Have a good week.

73,

John, K4BAI.