[SECC] Sweepstakes.. SSB

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Thu Nov 13 16:04:46 EST 2003

I'll be going to hear the Atlanta Symphony Sunday afternoon so I'll be part
time low power.  I really don't know how much I'll operate, but it will
probably be around 10-12 hours.

I received replacement elements from Force 12 yesterday for my 10M antenna
that broke in the early spring.  I may try to fix it before the contest.

73,

- Jay