[SECC] GQP Update

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 19 22:27:51 EST 2003

   For the last few weeks I have been soliciting participants in the 2003 GQP to
resubmit their logs to me.
To date I have received 34 logs. In a couple weeks I will probably make a general
posting to contesting.com
to get the message out to a wider audience. So far this solicitation has been taking
place via private emails - to those who I could find one for. My goal is to have the
final results published on the GQP website by Feb. 2004.

 On a related matter - is the WT4I software still available for sale ? I was going to
purchase a copy and the website - http://www.wt4i.com/ is not working ???

                                    Jeff

Jeffrey D. Clarke 706-628-9672 email : ku8e at bellsouth.net