[SECC] CQWW CW Plans

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:13:53 EST 2003

I'll be SOLP.  I committed to go to the dedication of a new organ at my
Mom's church on Sunday afternoon, and since I'll miss that part of the
contest I'll probably also take the time Saturday to watch the Tech-GA game
on TV.  And since I'll miss those two time slots, I'll probably get a good
night's sleep both nights.  Better put me down for very part time.

GL everyone and happy Thanksgiving!

73,

Jay/K4OGG