[SECC] K4BAI Curacao trip - Nov 25 - Dec 2, 2003

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:30:41 EST 2003

Good Luck John!

I'd be glad to give you WriteLog tips but although I own it, I've never
used it in a contest.  TRLog is my logging program of choice.  Gary, K9AY
is the most knowledgeable person I know who uses WriteLog consistently but
there may be others.  I know your time is running out, but you might take a
look here for a good overview of operating the
program:  http://www.k9jy.com/  Especially look at "Operating a Contest" -
"Contest tools."

I worked PJ2/K8MFO last week.  He had a terrific signal up here as you
might expect.

Have fun and be safe.

73,

Jay/K4OGG