[SECC] cq-contest reflector problems

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Wed Oct 1 08:48:15 EDT 2003

On 9/30/03 8:18 PM, David L. Thompson at thompson at mindspring.com wrote:

>I received messages from both cq-contest and towertalk that I have been
>removed from the reflectors for excessive bounces.

It happens. I was an early subscriber to cq-contest, and virtually a
charter subscriber to TowerTalk, yet I've been thrown off them before
several times (and not deliberately).

Sometimes the mail system hiccups, and to avoid tons of reply errors,
these lists automatically remove troublesome e-mail addresses. It may
have nothing to do with spam or viruses.

Just re-subscribe.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901