[SECC] WT4I Contest Checker

Michael Condon ne4s at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 09:01:44 EDT 2003

Jeff,
I had a copy given for our use by WT4I, but was never able to get all the logs into a consistent format.  I found it easier to write my own database and analysis routines than deal with the varitey of input.   The difference being my familarity with converting the variety to my own form.  It was far easier.

You may want to contact Bruce (?) and renew  our arrangement with him.

Mike, NE4S

K4SB <k4sb at earthlink.net> wrote:
ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone have a copy of the WT4I software ????
> Jeff

Yep, but this is commercial software.

73
Ed