[SECC] Arkansas QSO Party this weekend

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 26 11:06:10 EDT 2003

I have received information from Bill Smith, K1ARK, about the AR QSO
Party.  In view of the QST error about the dates, they will honor QSOs
made both during the announced dates/times (Friday-Saturday local) and
during the QST erroneous dates/times (Saturday-Sunday local).  So, it
will apparently be OK to work ARK stations in their QSO Party for most
of the weekend.  I think this will cover all the weekend from Friday
night (00 UTC Saturday) until Sunday night (was it 01 UTC Monday?)
except the period from 0600 to 1400 UTC Saturday and Sunday mornings.

73,

John, K4BAI.