[SECC] Al Qso Party- SO/LP

Courtney Judd - K4WI k4wi at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 28 08:07:42 EDT 2003

I got 4 hours in, 99% on 20 mtrs SSB! I made 334 qso's with 47 mult's ; 3 of
which were on 15 mtrs and the rest on 20!. Tried to go to 40 but strange rfi
has appeared ; have to sort that out. Heard zero on 10, 15 was pretty dead,
but 20 was fairly good. two DX called in; EA8 and V31. Didn't hear any
SECCers but worked a bunch of TX boys. Did work NE4S in CO. Didn't hear any
Al stations either! But was great fun. the little tribander at 50 ft really
shines in this kind of contest. c ya 73's Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI / NA4W
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786