[SECC] K4BAI/KU8E Rover Plans

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sat Apr 10 09:32:23 EDT 2004

On Apr 7, 2004, at 4:29 PM, K4SB wrote:

> ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:
>>  Sunday's route is undetermined at this time...
>>                           Jeff
> Maybe just bad memory on my part, but didn't the Club vote at the
> hamfest to make this a Saturday only contest?

We certainly discussed it at the June 2003 meeting. We decided to leave
it at two days. It is certainly too late to change it now for this
year.

June 2003 was the last meeting of record. There was a meeting notice
for a March meeting at the Kenohoochee hamfest, but I have yet to see
any minutes published for it. (Due to other obligations, I could not
attend)

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901