[SECC] Re: W4AN as a Memorial Club Call

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 13 15:59:51 EDT 2004

Jay Pryor wrote:

> Quoted email from W4WA:
>   . . . so I am nominating Dick K2UFT as a temporary president, all agree
> say EYE.  I will volunteer to work with him as temporary assistant till the
> official guys are elected and bylaws, constitution, adopted, etc ..

> Bill then said:
> "QSL K2UFT.  Then K4OGG can be VP and Ron you can do Sec duties for now.  I
> think Dick and Jay are good at this club stuff.

OK, there's the answer. Although I find it hard to imagine that anyone
would keep an email from 1997, we all owe Jay a big "attaboy" for
doing so.

So, and referencing my previous message, to transfer the trustee to a
member of the SECC
merely requires Form 605 with the name of the new trustee, and Jay's
signature. And it goes to the ARRL VEC desk.

Presuming the vote is for K4AAA, this can be done immediately. And in
both cases, all we have to is wait until I clear the SECC name.

73
Ed