[SECC] Help with NAQP

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Sun Aug 8 07:50:01 EDT 2004

Does anyone see an 'obvious' problem with this:

START-OF-LOG: 2.0
CONTEST: NAQP-CW
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL LOW
CALLSIGN: W4BQF
CLAIMED-SCORE: 23064
CLUB: SECC
OPERATORS: W4BQF
NAME: Tom Alderman
ADDRESS: 254 Nichols Lane
ADDRESS: Hahira, GA 31632
SOAPBOX:
SOAPBOX:
SOAPBOX:
CREATED-BY: YPlog 4.48
ARRL-SECTION: GA
QSO:  7028 CW 2004-08-07 2110 W4BQF           TOM        GA  W8WV            DAVE       WV  1
QSO:  7026 CW 2004-08-07 2113 W4BQF           TOM        GA  AA4CF           CHARLIE    GA  1

I submitted my score to the NAQP web page but it is not accepted because I have the 'incorrect dates'.  But the dates are correct and the time is UTC. I get these details:

0 - QSO
2 = CW
3 = 2004-08-08
TESTYEAR = 2004
TESTMONTH = 8
TESTDAY = 8
CONTEST DAY = 7
CONTESTDAY1 = 0

Puzzleing because it seems like I have the correct information, but it's sure not being accepted. Sure would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Tom - W4BQF