[SECC] Maryland QSO Party this weekend

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 13 11:16:57 EDT 2004

I may not get my usual summary of contests for this weekend due to being
so far behind at the office.  See the info below on the Maryland QSO
Party.  Also remember there is the 48-hour Worked All Europe CW contest.
  Send RST and Serial number and work only European stations.  QTC means
to repeat the times, callsigns, and serial numbers received from up to
10 of your previous QSOs.  You can send each QTC only once and a maximum
of 10 to the same station (not including info on an earlier QSO with
him).  You can send several QTCs to the same station until you reach 10.
  CT has a good program for this contest.  73, John, K4BAI.

14 - 15 August 2004
Maryland-DC QSO Party

Rules/info/details at  www.w3cwc.org
Click on the MDC QSO party link.