[SECC] Maryland QSO Party this weekend

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Fri Aug 13 11:40:17 EDT 2004

At 11:16 AM 8/13/2004, John Laney wrote:
>I may not get my usual summary of contests for this weekend due to being
>so far behind at the office.  See the info below on the Maryland QSO
>Party.  Also remember there is the 48-hour Worked All Europe CW
>contest.  Send RST and Serial number and work only European stations.  QTC
>means to repeat the times, callsigns, and serial numbers received from up
>to 10 of your previous QSOs.  You can send each QTC only once and a
>maximum of 10 to the same station (not including info on an earlier QSO
>with him).  You can send several QTCs to the same station until you reach
>10.  CT has a good program for this contest.  73, John, K4BAI.

Every time I enter the WAE CW contest I marvel at how easy TRLog makes the
process.  Don't be intimidated by the QTCs.  Take a look at the manual and
once you get going you will discover that the QTCs give the contest a
different twist that is really fun.  Remember that we have the easy part --
sending the QTCs.  It is amazing how well the receiving folks do their thing!

73,

Jay, K4OGG