[SECC] New Member - W3DCG - Cy Gacuzana

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sat Dec 18 22:32:16 EST 2004

Please join me in welcoming W3DCG, Cy, to the South Each Contest Club.
Cy has formerly held KA7BYL, N7DWH and KG4PYM. I'm guessing the 3-land
call is a vanity callsign for his initials - DCG.

Cy enjoys the ARRL DX as a single band, ARRL 10m and the NAQP. He says
he may try the sprints if he can ever fix his TS850.

Cy, if you haven't already dont so, please go to
http://secc.contesting.com/About%20SECC.html and follow the
instructions to sign up for our e-mail reflector. There we have a
perpetual, daily meeting and exchange contest-related information.

Welcome aboard!

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901