[SECC] PJ4R

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 25 10:48:47 EST 2004

BTW... Looking for reports on how loud we were on the different bands... especially 80 and 160 meters. I also would be interested in how our signal was compared to PJ2T. After our visit to PJ2T yesterday both W9RE and N5OT got to see first hand how badly we were outmanned in the hardware department.

                  Jeff

Antennas at PJ4R :

160   : Inverted L , 4 elevated radials
80    : Dipole @ 60 feet , broadside to USA
40    : Force 12 2 el 40 at 90 feet
20,10 : Force 12 C31XR at 60 ft
15    : 2 el delta loop - fixed to USA - tops at 60 ft

350 foot beverage to USA for 80/160 meters.