[SECC] Re: [KS4Q-Cluster] TNC Settings

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Fri Jan 2 11:18:45 EST 2004

Ed,

I also use the VE7CC program. It is great. I download the newest version new
years eve and it seems to be broke. Are you using the latest ??.. I
downloaded 2.011 then the upgrade. 2.011 seems ok but the upgrade has a new
band filter layout. Couldnt get it to work right so I reinstalled the .exe
that I had backed up.

Gordon N4LR