[SECC] ARRL DX CW

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 8 09:20:27 EST 2004

 Hi All..

  If you haven't heard I will be traveling to Bonaire (PJ4) for ARRL DX CW.
  Fellow SECC'er , N4GG , along with N5OT and W9RE will be joining me in our
  Multi-2 operation. I have applied for the contest call PJ4R.

  I sure NQ4I is going to miss us in his M/M (sri Rick) but the nice thing is
  since 50% of our operators are SECC members we can count 50% of our score to
  SECC.

  (see rule 6.4. DXpedition scores may be included in the Medium and Unlimited
   club totals only. )

   We will be on Bonaire from 17th Feb to 24th Feb so look for us on the bands
  as PJ4/homecall...

                          73 , Jeff