[SECC] K4BAI NAQP CW Jan 2004

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 12 13:24:06 EST 2004

  Nice score John...

  It's too bad I got caught in that Columbus traffic jam... The way I was going
  with the SO2R setup I might of made almost 900 QSO's with a FT effort. In the
  7 hours I was on I never had an hour below 80 per/hr. I found that switching
  between CQing and S&P on 160 and 80 worked very well.  I think I have a decent
  signal on 160 because I had several W6/W7 stations answer my CQ's. I think
  that the propagation was good for DX too... I worked about 5 EU stations on
  160 on Friday night while setting up and testing the SO2R setup. Hopefully
  the condx will stick around for CQWW 160 in a couple weekends...

                               Jeff