[SECC] Computer Crash during NAQP SSB

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 20 16:20:20 EST 2004

  I agree with John... While it is nice to have a slick program like Writelog
I would rather stick to a DOS based program that I am sure the file is not going to be deleted if a problem occurs. Every version of Windows has
some sort of problem and I just don't trust any contest program that runs under it.  Is there a SAVELOG type function in Writelog that you could have run say every 10 qso's that would save your log to a file on a diskette ????  I would use that if it's available...

                                      Jeff