[SECC] Fw: Jan. 17th

Daniel Jeswald w4nti at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 23 19:46:13 EST 2004

So why drop out again and let the lids and idiots have it?  I've been
fighting them for years and they haven't run me off,  and they won't.  Im
accused of being a jammer, etc.  I just continue to operate.  Heck with
them.  If the FCC wont do it, and we can't,  just try and enjoy it.

After all there is always cw.

Dan/W4NTI