[SECC] Re: NAQP team

Tom Moore wx4tm at tm-moore.com
Tue Jul 13 14:24:40 EDT 2004

Obviously I have not even come close to satisfying those who might like
to participate on a SECC NAQP RTTY team... from nr of team members or
those who had opinions  about the team name. I don't need this kind of
frustration or harassment. I was just looking to have a little bit of
fun and to get more SECC folks involved. I solicited, solicited and
resolicited participation and involvement and the below is typical of
what I got. I just don't need this folks.  Sorry to have bugged ya.
Won't happen again I assure you.

Oh, somebody else can pick up the NAQP RTTY Team thing if desired; I
won't be participating on any team.

Tom WX4TM