[SECC] Re: NAQP team

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 13 19:22:10 EDT 2004

Tom,

I'm sorry that you're frustrated with the NAQP team effort.  I
appreciate your attempt to set up a team and am disappointed that it
didn't turn out to your satisfaction.

That said, it appears to me that there has been confusion and perhaps
misunderstanding on a couple of points.

First of all, it was my understanding that you solicited ideas for team
names; as well as asked for our input on the ones that had been
suggested.  From your comment below, it would appear that those who
expressed opinions regarding the team names, myself included, caused you
frustration and harassment.  If that's the case, all I can say is that I
was only attempting to provide the feedback that had been solicited.

Secondly, while it is difficult to read context and inflection into an
e-mail, it appears to me that Ed was doing nothing more than attempting
to step aside in favor of K4AQ.  I don't believe that he was suggesting
anything other than a gentlemanly alternative to the solution that you
had made.

In any event, I hope you do well in the NAQP and I hope to work you on
at least a couple of bands.

73,

Kent, AE4Y